I’m an experienced full-stack software engineer, passionate about building distributed and high-performance Internet-scale systems.
- Frontend: Angular, React, Redux, Relay, GraphQL, RxJS, Webpack.
- Services: ASP.NET, Spring Boot, Node.js.
- Database: SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDb, Redis, Casandra.
- Big Data: Spark, Kafka, Lambda Architecture.
- DevOps/Cloud: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, HashiStack, 12-Factor Apps.
- Architecture: Patterns of EAA, DDD, CQRS/ES, Microservices, Serverless, Reactive Systems.
- Fundamentals: OOA/D, Design Patterns, SOLID, Concurrency, Distributed Systems.
- minpiler: A minimum implementation of Racket to x86-64 assembly compiler.
- securedchat: A simple TCP socket based chat server and client with end-to-end encryption.
- simple-etl: An ETL library for importing data with user-defined transformations from various sources to SQL Server.
- chitchat: A Skype like voice chat software that works on peer-to-peer network over LAN. Supports file transfer and text messages.